Click on the arrow to choose to see the calendar as a list, by the day, the week or by the month.
- This event has passed.
Youth Running Club
May 2 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Sunday, repeating until May 23, 2021
- Super casual opportunity to enjoy the warmer weather, get some exercise, and see new and old friends
- For every ability level – walkers, joggers, and runners
- 5 mile loop around Byrd Park that you can lengthen or shorten and enjoy at your own pace
- Bring your own water bottle & mask
- Organized by the Youth Ministry for 6th-12th graders, but the whole family is welcome
- Adult Youth Leaders too
- Invite a friend
- April 11 – May 23
- 7 Sundays
- Arrive by 10:30 a.m
- Location: Dogwood Dell Parking, adjacent to Barker Field parking
- If you’re feeling well, come join the fun! Having symptoms? Please stay home.
- Masks on once you exit your vehicle until the starting line. You may remove your mask while running socially distanced. Done running? Mask up.
- Check in for attendance in the parking lot on arrival
- Youth just need a Universal Permission Form completed for 2020-2021 school year
- No cost
- No registration required
- See you there!
Questions? Call/text/email Darryl Ricard at firstname.lastname@example.org or (857) 421-8956