September 19th ….
the day to see what our new year has to offer.
Whether you’re a grown-up looking to participate in our new Adult Learning format, or a family that wants to learn about our Children & Youth ministries, September 19th is the day to circle on your calendar. All three of these ministries will be hosting events from 10:15 am to 11am (between the 9 am and 11:15 am services) to introduce you to everything they have to offer.
- The Big Small-Groups Showcase–for Adults–will be in Valentine Hall (with the windows open for ventilation) and will introduce you to the new format we’ll be using for Adult Learning this year.
- The Sunday School Open House for Children will be in:
- The Children’s Chapel (three & four-year-olds)
- Room 202 in Michaux House (K & 1st grade),
- Room 208 in Michaux House (2nd & 3rd grades)
- Room 210 in Michaux House.(4th & 5th grades)
- The Youth Fall Kick Off will be in the Memorial Garden, unless there’s heavy rain, in which case we’ll send out a video.
All of our programs have been imagined and created with tremendous care and creativity, and a deep devotion to the spiritual growth of everyone involved. Come see how this new program year can be a transforming experience for you… or your children.