The 2021 Children's Center Cross is here! The Children’s Center Cross is a wonderful St.…
Thanksgiving Feed More Food Offering
Our traditional Thanksgiving Food Offering is returning this year. You can pick up your grocery bag in the Narthex for the next 2 Sundays (Nov. 7th and Nov. 14th) and return the bags to the Narthex either the Sunday before Thanksgiving (preferred) or at the Thanksgiving service.
You may also use your own grocery bag. For more information, contact Blake Singer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Fill the bags with FEED MORE’s most needed items listed here:
- Peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Lean canned protein (tuna, salmon, or chicken in water)
- Canned vegetables (low sodium or no salt added)
- Canned fruits (in its own juice or water)
- Tomato products (spaghetti sauce or diced tomatoes)
- Beans (canned or dry)
- Whole grain cereal (hot or cold)
- Whole grains (pasta, brown rice, quinoa)
- Healthy snacks (fruit cups, raisins, granola bars)
You can print out the most needed items list and take it with you when you go shopping: FEED MORE’s most needed items
To learn more about FEED MORE, go to feedmore.org