A few things to make your visit to St. James’s easier and more comfortable.
- Even though we’re an urban church, we have plenty of parking right across the street in our free four-story garage.
- During the program year, which begins September 10, we have three services on Sunday. There’s our 7:45 am Holy Eucharist Rite I in the Chapel (without choir), 9 am Holy Eucharist Rite II in the Sanctuary, and our 11:15 am service where we alternate Morning Prayer and Holy Eucharist throughout each month (both with choir).
- During the program year, from September 10 through May 19, Nursery services are available Sunday mornings from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. The nursery is staffed with highly-trained and vetted caregivers.
- During our regular programming year (September through May), there’s an active adult learning and children’s formation program that goes on between the services. You can find more information here.
- You can also attend our live-streamed services at 9 am and 11:15 am on doers.org/live. You can view a recorded version on our YouTube page.
- Many people here like to dress up for church, but we encourage you to wear what’s comfortable for you. Some of us wear suits and dresses, others dress more casually.
- Sit where you like. There are no assigned seats.
- As for communion, if you receive communion in your home church, you’re welcome to receive it at St James’s too.
- For directions to the church, go here.
- To learn more about what we believe, go to: www.episcopalchurch.org/what-we-believe/