A few things to make your visit to St. James’s easier and more comfortable.
- Even though we’re an urban church, we have plenty of parking right across the street in our free four-story garage.
- Starting September 18, we have three services on Sunday. There’s our 7:45 Holy Eucharist Rite II in the Chapel, the 9 am Holy Eucharist Rite II in the Sanctuary, and our 11:15 am Service in the Sanctuary that alternates Morning Prayer and Eucharist throughout each month.
- Nursery services are available Sunday mornings from 8:30 to 12:30 am.
- We offer a Children’s Chapel during the 9 am service.
- During our regular programming year (September through May), there’s an active adult learning and children’s formation program that goes on between the services. You can find more information here.
- You can also attend our live-streamed services at 9 am and 11:15 am (or any time after) on doers.org/live or YouTube.
- Many people here like to dress up for church, but we encourage you to wear what’s comfortable for you. Some of us wear suits and dresses, others wear jeans and shorts.
- Sit where you like. There are no assigned seats. But the left side of the sanctuary is marked off for those who prefer social distancing and wearing masks.
- As for communion, if you receive communion in your home church, you’re welcome to receive it at St James’s too.
- For directions to the church, go here.
- To learn more about what we believe, go to: www.episcopalchurch.org/what-we-believe/
More helpful things to know
Something for Everyone
Directions and Parking
For more information, fill out the form below.