A few things you should know to make your visit to St. James’s as easy and as comfortable as possible.
- Even though we’re an urban church, we have plenty of parking right across the street in our free four-story garage.
- We have five services on Sunday, all with Communion, all in the Sanctuary except the 11:30 outdoor service in the Memorial Garden. The times are 7:45 am, 9 am, 11:15 am, 11:30 am and 5 pm.
- Nursery services are available during the 9 am, 11:15 am and 5pm services.
- During our regular programming year, there’s an active adult learning and children’s formation program that goes on between the services. You can find more information here.
- You can also attend our live-streamed services at 9 am and 11:15 am. Go to doers.org/live, Facebook (St. James’s Episcopal Church, Richmond) or YouTube.
- Many people here like to dress up for church, but we encourage you to wear what’s comfortable for you. Some of us wear suits and dresses, others wear jeans.
- Sit where you like. There are no assigned seats.
- As for communion, if you receive communion in your home church, you’re welcome to receive it at St James’s too.
- For directions to the church, go here.
- To learn more about what we believe, go to: www.episcopalchurch.org/what-we-believe/