A few things to make your visit to St. James’s easier and more comfortable.
- Even though we’re an urban church, we have plenty of parking right across the street in our free four-story garage.
- Starting May 29, we have two services on Sunday, both with Communion. There’s our 9 am Eucharist in the Memorial Garden and our 10 am Service in the Sanctuary.
- Nursery services are available Sunday mornings from 8:45 to 11:15 am.
- During our regular programming year (September through May), there’s an active adult learning and children’s formation program that goes on between the services. You can find more information here.
- You can also attend our live-streamed services at 10 am (or any time after) on doers.org/live or YouTube.
- Many people here like to dress up for church, but we encourage you to wear what’s comfortable for you. Some of us wear suits and dresses, others wear jeans and shorts.
- Sit where you like. There are no assigned seats.
- As for communion, if you receive communion in your home church, you’re welcome to receive it at St James’s too.
- For directions to the church, go here.
- To learn more about what we believe, go to: www.episcopalchurch.org/what-we-believe/